AIR-TIGHT E-Axle is an innovative product that doubles as a spare tire mount and an emergency replacement spindle for your trailer. Attaches over-top of a damaged spindle and bolts into the brake flange plate on the trailer axle. In the unfortunate event of a bearing failure, many spindles are damaged to the point where you cannot tow the trailer. But with the E-Axle you will be up and running again in as little as 15 minutes. You simply slide the E-Axle over your damaged spindle, bolt it onto the brake flange plate and tighten 4 adjustment bolts. With the E-axle in place, the tire runs outside the fender with the same camber and weight rating of the original spindle, allowing you to safely get to a repair shop. E-Axle also doubles as a spare hub/tire carrier when attached to the trailer frame with included mounting bracket.
Model EAX35 fits 3500 LB. series axles with 1-3/4" x 1-1/4" spindles and 5-hole brake mounting flange. (Spare hub not included)
- Easy to Install... bolts to existing axle brake mounting flange
- Attaches over-top of a damaged spindle
- Universally Bolts into the brake flange plate on the axle
- Runs outside the fender with the same camber and weight rating of the original spindle
- Doubles as a spare hub/tire carrier (mounting hardware & spare hub not included)
- Brake line cap included for hydraulic brake trailers
- "Safely gets you home!"