How to order online:
- Use the online shopping button to display our product directory. The 'search' tool may also be used to quickly locate a product of interest.
- Enter order quantity in the boxes provided next to each item. Answer any other order options boxes that may apply to specific items.
- Press the 'BUY NOW' or 'ADD TO BASKET' button to automatically add the item to your online shopping cart. Your cart will then be displayed showing your shopping summary. NOTE: When your online shopping cart is displayed you can change an item quantity, remove an item, check shipping cost options or clear the entire order.
- You may now 'KEEP SHOPPING' or 'CHECKOUT'. If you press keep shopping, you will return to the products page. Checkout will take you to a secure connection where information may not be viewed by anyone else on the Web.
- Complete Checkout: Enter the required information on the online order form then press continue.
- Your completed order with order #, shipping total, and payment options will be displayed. Enter the appropriate credit card information and press continue after confirming all data.
NOTE: Credit Card transactions will appear on your billing statement as "Eastern Marine Website"
- A Final Invoice will be displayed (please print for your records) and the order will be automatically sent through the secure server connection. An e-mail order confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address provided on the order form.
Changes To Orders:
Customers may make changes to your order, provided that the order has not yet been processed. If items have processed no changes can be made to the order and our normal returns policy will apply. Please contact our sales office (M-F 8-6 EST) with any order change requests and please have your order ID number available when calling.
To cancel your order prior to processing, please contact our sales office during our normal business hours (M-F 8-6 EST). Provided your order has not yet been processed, there is no fee to cancel an order. If items been have processed then our normal returns policy will apply. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs, and all items must be returned in new condition.