Tie Down Engineering Eliminator 12" (6-Lug) 'Integral Style' GALVX Coated Vented Disc Brake assembly. (NOTE: 5-Lug Kit Pictured Above)
Replaces 12" Drum Brakes, mounts to 5-hole axle brake flange. Includes GALVEX finish Vented rotor/hub, 2.441" dust cap,wheel bearings & grease seal, lug nuts, galvanized mounting brackets w/stainless steel hardware, aluminum caliper assembly and complete installation instructions.
* E-Coat finish protects the caliper from salt crystallization.
* Stainless Steel caliper slide pins are easily accessible with 7/16” hex heads for quick removal
* Stainless Steel brake pad backing plates further reduce areas susceptible to corrosion
* All aluminum caliper, 380 series alloy, sheds heat five times faster than traditional cast iron calipers
* Compact design allows short axle overhangs and provides direct brake line routing back to the axle
* Oil impregnated bronze bushings last longer and slide smoother
* Oversize rubber boot is 50% thicker by design and provides a more positive piston withdrawal
Always use High-Temp. Marine Bearing Grease with disc brakes due to the higher operating temperatures as compared to drum brakes.
ROTOR DIAMETER: 12"
REPLACES DRUM DIAMETER: 12"
BEARING SIZE: 1-3/4" x 1-1/4"
# OF STUDS: 6
BOLT CIRCLE: 5-1/2" (15" & Larger Wheels Only)
AXLE RATING: 6000 lbs.
BRAKE FLANGE MOUNTING BOLTS: Not included
NOTE: TIEDOWN DISC BRAKES ARE NOT DESIGNED TO BE USED WITH ELECTRIC-OVER-HYDRAULIC BRAKE ACTUATORS THAT PRODUCE MORE THAN 1200 PSI