The NEW AND IMPROVED Model 70 Disc Brake Actuator has an all aluminum wide mouth master cylinder which allows you to easily add brake fluid, a stronger low profile latch handle and a quick lock 2" coupler.
NEW FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Cast steel latch handle - Stronger, lays flatter, better looking.
• Quick Lock 2" Coupler - Coupler in closed position will auto lock on the hitch ball.
• Solenoid built into master cylinder - Solenoid can be cleaned or replaced without removing the brake line or removing the actuator from the trailer.
• Dampener built in and pre loaded - No need to load dapener before bleeding brakes.
• Grease fittings on roller pins - Allows you to grease rollers easily for longer life and better operation.
• Safety pin locks the coupler to the ball - Coupler stays locked to the hitch ball even if the latch is damaged
• Cast steel ball clamp - Stronger than stamped steel.
Rated Capacity: 7000 lbs
Ball Size: 2in.
Frame Width: 3 in.
Reverse Lock-Out Solenoid: Yes